Vision for Economic Renewal
- The natural state of our economy is prosperity. Freedom ensures that.
- In order to return to prosperity, Government must get off our backs, out of our pockets and out of our way
Economic Guiding Principles
- Production drives the economy, not spending. Production is the engine, consumption is the caboose.
- We can not spend our way to prosperity.
- Government spending is like taking a bucket of water from the deep end of the pool, pouring it in the shallow end. Then they HOPE that the water level will CHANGE.
- Risk taking drives growth.
- Business formation and job creation are dependent on entrepreneurs taking risks.
- Investors who fund those entrepreneurs likewise take risks.
- Measurements must be dependable.
- A dollar must always be a dollar just as an hour is always 60 minutes.
- Sound money is crucial for prosperity.